Man, I used to be rad at blogjammin'. Every week I'd come on here and blabber on and on about losing weight and being awesome. I wish I was still in that habit, I miss it.
It's just that there's not really anything to report these days, I don't want to turn this into "my cats did THIS today!" (because that's what facebook is for, duh.)
How exciting would it be to read "Yeah, another week has gone by, same old shit at work, I still can't afford to go back to fat camp, my boyfriend is still awesome, I'm still fat..."? While all of those things are true, it just ain't good readin'.
Actually, these "I suck at blogging, sorry I abandoned you" posts are pretty lame too, but well, here it is.
I'm trying to get back into a DIY (read: it doesn't cost me any money) weight loss mindset. I haven't gone off the rails and gained back all the weight, but I haven't been losing any either. BALLS. I hate it.
I don't know what kind of scheme I'll devise, but I think step one will be outdoor wheels for my roller skates. I have a feeling that will be a super fun way to get this shit going again.
And in case my lovely sister, MrsC, is reading: it's now my personal mission to drag you down the recreational roller skating road with me. You WILL love it. Gauntlet = thrown down!
Peace out, I'm late for work. And I swear, i'll be back soon (I mean it, really, I do).
XO
LB

Hahahahaha....I'm alarmed and intrigued. Bring it! (Keeping in mind how crap I was rollerblading...)
ReplyDelete