Saturday, May 9, 2009

What do I know?

Way. Off. Base.

I was completely convinced that I had gained this week. I just felt very round and heavy. There's been some emotional shiz going on this week, so it was probably just the weight of the world bearing down on me that made me think that I had gained.

Instead, I ditched 1.4 making it an even 16lbs gone forever. To say that I was pleasantly surprised would be a slight understatement.

Another week without a meeting. I think this will be the last week like this for a while, which is good. Even though they had three people working the weigh-in this week, it still felt like a cattle call. AND I got the chick who gave me stick a couple of weeks ago, but she's since come to her senses and is acting like less of a twat.

I made it to the Y once this week, hopefully I can do much better than that next week. Despite missing out on that action, I'm still hoofing it to and from work and I've managed to curb my jones for the good old Double Double at Tim's (coffee with 2 cream, 2 sugar for the non-canadians in the room) in the morning. I limit that now, not only because it's ridiculous in terms of points suckage, but I am reminded that coffee gives me heartburn. I'll stick to my extra large green tea with 1 sweetner from now on. Occasionally, I'll let the Dbl Dbl start my day, but only when really really needed.

Thinking more and more about getting a bike. I used to love bike rides and could use the outside time now that things are getting awesome out.

But for now, I think I'll pass out with Team Shithead who are out cold on my bed. Those cats of mine, they have the right idea today.

xo
LB

PS: 16lbs means I have shed just over 5% of my body weight! Awwww yeah.

1 comment:

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter