Sunday, December 20, 2009

hmpf.

Another week and another little tiny tiny, yet completely annoying, gain.

0.6. Honestly, I wish I knew what the hell did that. I tracked, stayed on plan, everything and yet, there it is. Booooooo. It irritates me, but it's done now so onward we go.

I gotta wonder if it has anything to do with artificial sweetener. Besides all the "oh they human body is mysterious blah blah blah", I've been using artificial sweetener more and more in my coffee at work, and putting it on my cereal instead of brown sugar. I'm wondering if my body doesn't know how to process it. I'm gonna cut it out and see what happens.

Ankle treatments are done for now, which is awesome because I hates them needles. They freak me out almost as much as sidewalks after freezing rain. Ankle feels good, though, so let's hope that this was the ticket.

Back to the gym this week, time to get back into that swing of things. Need to build up my cardio endurance so I can eventually get some skates on my feets. It's a goal for 2010.

Christmas is coming, that's nuts. I'm not overly concerned about holiday dietary disasters. I don't come into a lot of contact with naughty no-no situations so I feel alright. I'm not stressed out about it whatsoever.

So yeah, another Boooooooooooooooring post from me. Sawry.

xo
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter