I'm still on the wagon, but on somewhat of a plateau. Not a terrible one, but it is starting to get on my tits a little. Up 0.8, down 2, up 1.2, down 0.8 blah blah blah blah.
Going to the gym hasn't even been on the radar for weeks, and that makes me sad. Work has been insane beyond the membrane so that is eating my morning time and I refuse to go after work because it's just busy and annoying. But still, I am getting at least 40 minutes of rock solid cardio in by walking to and from work. The transit strike (read: greedy fucking bastards whining about their already obscene pay rate) is finally almost over, but they can go fuck themselves. The only time I ride the bus is to get to fat camp on Saturdays, and from now on, weather and ankle permitting, I'll walk to and from. I will give those fucks as little of my money as possible. Argh.
Oh yeah, the ankle. I've had 2 out of 3 injections and it seems to be doing a nice job. Lots less pain and my ankle is tolerating a lot more stress etc. I am hoping it lasts longer than the 6 months it's supposed to, keep your fingers crossed.
Hopefully I'll be back soon, and more interesting at that. I'm in super knitting mode, I just whipped out a pair of mittens yesterday, stripey to match my winter coat/hoodie combo.

I got all bundled up the other morning and decided to document how ridiculous I looked. Par expample:

There's a whole series of them, this is the only one that hides how badly I need to do my eyebrows. I made the scarf I'm wearing, I love that thing. Great colours, greet feel. It's mystery yarn that I got in a bag of "my mom was going to throw it away but hey, you knit!" yarn from my friend Baker a few years ago. I love those kinds of bags.
So yeah, totally boring post. But at least I managed to avoid the recently common topic of shitting. SO many people were talking about their poop. Now people are talking about the holidays. SAME THING. Just kidding. I'll ramble on about holiday eating next week, and how the panic doesn't reeeaaallly apply to me.
peace oot.
xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment