Not being at my meeting yesterday morning was weird, and something I didn't enjoy. It's the thing that I do on Saturdays, it's the one thing I always really look forward to. I didn't bother stepping on the scale yesterday here at home, because what my weight reads is probably the furthest thing from my mind right now (for real).
Tomorrow is my surgery and let me tell you: I'm fucking shitting bricks over here. I have to spend the rest of my day getting this pig sty sorted out so that I can be an invalid all summer. It's almost there, but I've been living in that state of moving crap, where everything you own is everywhere and nothing can move until everything moves.
I am stressed out TO. THE. MAX. The fear of what's happening to me tomorrow is totally kicking my ass. My pride and vanity are taking the brunt of it, since I really hate asking for help and will be losing something like a half inch of height off my right leg thanks to the ankle joint that's going bye-bye. I just have to breathe deep, roll my eyes at the ridiculousness of the situation and keeeep going.
I'll catch you dudes on the flip side. I'm on my ass for three months, there will definitely be blogging involved.
xo
lb

Good luck! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThanks MJ, I'll take all the good thoughts I can get!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of good vibes your way, big sis! xo
ReplyDeletethanks lil sis, come sit on the porch with me when it gets warmer!
ReplyDelete