Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Start wearing purple for me now.

Ladies and gentlemen, cast number two:

Yup, a big, purple fibreglass cast. This one stays on for the next 4 weeks, then I'll probably be moving into the air cast thing. That thing rules because it's removable. I dream of such things right now.

So, I have a big 6-7 inch incision, and I'm told I have 6 screws and a plate in there. I'm going to order a disc of my x-rays next time so I can gross everyone I know out. Isn't that what facebook is for?

I think I might have lost a bit of weight. I neglected to wear a belt today and the whole time my pants were hanging off my ass. Thank god I wore decent underwear.

So yeah, that's wednesday's funsies. Time for lunch and a nap. I thought I only turned 35 on Sunday, but apparently I turned 80. Oh well.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter