Saturday, August 21, 2010

You know we're krush groovin'

Another week, another weigh-in. You have no idea how much I like being able to say that again.

I was up 0.2 this week which is a bit of a drag, but definitely not the end of the world. I have been walking/hobbling more this week, as well as starting physiotherapy, so all of that combined with still adjusting to getting back to work could be to blame for that little tiny gain.

Now I have to go to physio twice a week to try and get the Frankenankle in decent shape. this week I had a lot of trouble with a constant shin splint which was not a lot of fun, but hopefully it will start to subside soon.

I managed to stay on plan with my food all week, and I was a faithful tracker. This renewed focus feels good, I'm just going to roll with it as long as possible :)

In other news: I just found $5 in my bra and I don't remember putting it there. Huh.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter