Sunday, September 5, 2010

Uh-hunh.

You know, I wish Mother Nature had a weight problem. Then, she could witness first hand just want the monthly female aquatic condition does to your numbers. Perhaps she'd rethink her methods and make it a much more pleasant and less angerfying experience.

So yeah, 2.2lbs up this week. I don't need to see that, but oh well, next week will be better. It always pisses me off that it's an uncontrollable element, no matter how faithful I am to the program. SIGH.

Not much else is new around here. Still trying to get this whole walking thing down. I'm out of the boot cast and occasionally down to one crutch. Long, slow recovery is right.

Oh yes, and here's what I got up to on Friday night (the colour part):



More blocks of solid coverage. Boy howdy do they smart. Above this number is my big Mr. Wrong tattoo that has lots of solid black in it. I will never learn my lesson, it seems. Right now it's still very swollen and ouchy, but I shall survive. The colours will be a little more kicky once the healing process is done.

It's time for breakfast and to get to knitting, this is my first long weekend of the summer. Funny how it's the last for everyone else :(

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter