Mother nature and I are back on good terms. The 2.2lb gain I had last week disappeared and I lost another pound for good measure. Nice!!
So, that puts me at 37.4 pounds of lard gone forever. See ya later, don't come back. I'm inching closer and closer to the 40lb mark, and that's a big deal for me because after that, I will have less than 100lbs to go until I hit my ultimate goal weight.
I feel great today. It was a hellish week at work, but I feel great. I was paid a very nice compliment by an unlikely source last night, and it has done a lot to bolster my efforts today. I'm trying to get better with accepting compliments, but it's still not easy for me. Is this a common thing?
Now, I need a nap. I went to see a band play last night, and I'm doing that again tonight. Normal life is coming back more and more, I love it!
peace oot, and keep going!
xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment