Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Progress, of a sort.

Alright, you can't pass up a kick in the ass from the universe, or even just a nudge. My aunt hooked me up with a free full-length mirror, something I have lived without for years. I realize that one can obtain such a thing for dirt cheap at any major retailer, but I just never got around to picking one up.

I realized a while ago that I honestly have no idea what I look like these days, with the weight I've lost gone. I know what I look like in my head, and from the waist up, but have relied on fleeting glances in shop windows for the bigger picture.

Now, I will now and now I'll see what's happening as it happens, which is nice.

Also, I've been tracking everything I'm eating. Good for me for doing something I should never have stopped doing in the first place. *eyeroll*

peace oot!
LB

1 comment:

  1. yeah, it's good to take a look at yourself every now and then - especially if you can see progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter