Oh wow. Almost two months have gone by since I last typed in this little box. Shame on me.
Honestly, you weren't missing anything. Nothing earth shattering has happened, nothing wonderful, nothing terrible, just the same old shit as always. Which is fine, really.
My weight is still somewhat holding steady, I went up around 4 lbs before christmas, but have since lost almost all of it, and I'm in the process of getting into the new WW program groove. I'm making the conscious effort to pay attention to it and get in love with it, because so far it's doing the trick.
This week I'm going to give something new a shot...literally. One of my friends, who is also on the ww wagon, started boxing training not long ago. She loves it and has talked me into trying it out. The place is a non-profit place and has a low monthly fee for unlimited training.
I gotta admit, it appeals way more than yoga or swimming right now. I need something a little more harsh, a little more hitty. This will be a good way to condition until the magical day I can skate again. I have permission to start ice skating again, and then once I'm good with that, I'll try the roller skates again. Frankenakle is doing well, just gotta find out what my limits are right now.
Other than that, not much is going on here in Awesometown. One or two potentially happymaking things are on the radar, but since they still have question marks around them, I'll keep my big mouth shut about 'em for now.
2011 is going to be a good year, one full of change and good good things. It's nice to be back.
xo
LB

No comments:
Post a Comment