Saturday, January 22, 2011

Apply Heat.

Not much to report this week. Man, I'm such a boring blogger these days, that's why there was such a huge gap there for a while.

Up 1.2, but no worries. I had lost 2 weeks in a row, so it's no shock to see a bit of a gain.

The most exciting thing this week was that I finally took advantage of the fact that I have a great yoga studio on my block. For reals, it's literally down the street from me. I don't even have to cross the street to get there.

Monday night, I waddled down to the Yoga Shack and did the beginner Hot Yoga class. Dudes, it was amazing. It was really sweaty and really great. Possibly the greatest benefit is that I had no pain in the frankenleg the next day which was a welcome change.

Now, I have 40 days of unlimited yoga and I plan on using it as much as I can work into my schedule. It's a positive change and I'm absolutely thrilled to be starting this new activity. Anything that helps with the chronic shin splints I still have is okay by me.

Here we go with another week, keep it real!

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter