Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reprogram

once again, I'm dropping the ball on my blogging duties. Mostly because, well, I don't have a whole lot to blog about these days. Bo-ring.

The scale has barely been moving, which is fine, but it moved up a little too much this week for my liking, so it's time to cut the shit and get back to business, again.

I don't know why I let myself fall off the tracking wagon. I've been extremely conscious of what I've been eating and not going off any rails, but I'm in a food rut. I'm lacking in dairy and protein. I'm lacking in variety. And really, I'm lacking in results.

The depression i'm currently fighting is not making this any easier, but I am ready to get back to tracking and making my food a little more fun and worthwhile. It's gotta happen, I need to kick my own ass a bit.

How many times do I have to give myself this little wake up call before it sticks? I frustrate myself sometimes, I really do.

Alright, time to plan some meals and hit the grocery store. Woman can not live on oatbran and canned pumpkin alone. Actually, she can, but let's not miss the point here...

xo
lb

3 comments:

  1. Thuseybelle.
    I think of depression like a rolly tummy. Embrace it and be kind to it.
    All parts of the process of healing and recovering are slow and need to be treated kindly.
    xo
    alfy

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)
    Thanks to my kinder look at myself, I've been shedding 1 pound a week past 3 months.
    This makes me happy.
    How nice to feel happy.
    Nice to read your progress, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter