Excellent things are happening around here that put a much welcomed smile on my face. Fun, creative things that I have missed. More than just knitting, too. I am aware of the shocking nature of that last sentence.
Mostly, it's knitterly and musical stuff that is making me so happy these days, but also I've seen a personal revolution in the foods that I'm eating, and my attitude toward a lot of things Ever since I got back from Yellowknife, my food choices have been pretty goddamn awesome, and regardless of whether or not I choose to stand on a scale (which I don't, these days), I feel great and I know I'm on the right track.
But the return to much loved creative pursuits has me feeling even better, so don't be surprised if there are more posts about that too. I'll still make with the ditch the lard posts as well, but as long as it puts a smile on my face, I'll write about it.
It feels good to be me again, it's been a shitty deal for the past little while (Yellowknife excluded, obviously). But now, it's time to get back to what matters and what's important: me being awesome. ahaha
xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment