Today will be my last meeting. Money sucks, especially when you don't have any, so it's time to put the brakes on my official enrollment in my program of choice. It's shitty, but it's something I have to do. I don't feel super shitty about it, which is nice, mostly because I know I made the right decision in both going back and making the decision to stop for now. It looks like my final weigh-in will show a loss, so I will be ending it on a positive note.
Let it be known, though, that my efforts will not stop. I'll still do my best to keep a good head on my shoulders and get this lard ditched for good!
In other news, I'm in love with roller skating. I think about it all the time and my wednesday night skate sessions are great. I've been going for the past month and a half, and progressing every week. We also stay behind to watch the crazy skaters at the adult skate later on, those people are insane. I love just to gawk at their insane skills and fluidity.
After a couple of more weeks, I'm going to kick up my skate regime to another level with the help of the amazing Forest City gals. This is the activity I love. This is what I've been waiting to do for 6 years. I have pushed myself this far, getting past the fear of even putting wheels on my feet after what my ankle has been through, and I will push even harder until I achieve my goals.
This is a fucking EXCITING time! I love it!
XO
LB

No comments:
Post a Comment