Tuesday, February 18, 2014

In which it became....on.

I've gone and done it now.  I joined that gym.  Still feeling kind of "eeennhh" about it, but it's done.  I went for my scheduled tour after fighting the urge to email the dude and let rip with any number of completely feasible excuses, talked to the dude, found out the monthly price and it was a done deal. After some additional paperwork, I will have my access thinger and the workouts will commence while all sane people are sleeping.

As bleah as I feel about it, I know that it has to happen.  This body is too big.  This body is too broken.  My mind feels like it`s following suit.  Something has to change.  And it will.

I really hope that this plays to my love of structure and routine.  Getting up that early is going to be a fucking drag, but it just won`t get done if I leave it until after work.  When this girl gets home, she is HOME.  I shall not be moved, and I`ll be good and goddamned if I`m getting on a treadmill at that point.

So, here goes nothing. Wish me luck.

XO
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter