After 2 days of sleeping through my early morning alarms, I actually dragged my ass out of bed this morning at 3:15 for my first trip to the gym. It sounds like insanity, and it probably is, but I have an hour long commute to work, and this is the only time of day I can make a go of it.
I had forgotten just how much my body protests when I get on a treadmill for my warm up. My hips aren't happy about it, my knees are more vocal than usual, and my feet aren't a fan. While I listen to them, I choose not to acknowledge this, knowing full well that within a few minutes, they'll shut up. If they don't, I really start listening to them to see if something is really wrong. Nothing is ever wrong, really. It's just an overweight, tired body.
So, that's one day down. Another 350 days to go. I'm anxious to see results, so much so that I might just take my measurements tonight to track my progress. Ah, the exciting life I lead in this snowy little town.
XO
LB

No comments:
Post a Comment