Guh.
I feel heavy. Not bloated or unwell, I just feel heavy. I have no idea how tomorrow morning will go. I didn't move as much this week, and that makes me wonder how it will affect any sort of weight loss.
Add to the fact that I had a super-fantastic-holy-mother-what-the-eff loss last week, and I feel all sorts of pressure to achieve something close to that. Where that pressure is coming from, I don't know, but it's there.
Blah. I don't enjoy feeling like this. I just wanna feel cool with whatever may happen, but instead I'm nervous and leery, even though I've done nothing off the rails or binge-tastic.
I guess we'll see what the eff is going on tomorrow morning. Lamest. Cliffhanger. Ever.
xo
LB

Whatever happens Thoo, you're doing a great thing and I'm following you, cheering the whole way. Take that pressure to acheive and whatever the results are tomorrow and turn it into motivation to keep on truckin'. Do it or else!
ReplyDeleteLove you!