Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mind = blown.

Okay, this won't matter much to anyone outside of Canada. Well, truth be told, it probably won't matter much to anyone, but whatevs.

So, I'm minding my own business last night while doing some grocery shopping and while I was passing the frozen food sale display I noticed they had some new Blue Menu stuff (PC's healthier items to counteract their "Decadent/Ultimate/Make Your Heart Explode Twice" line). Being a fan of that sort of thing, I took a gander. What did I find?

Fucking frozen yogurt smoothies on a stick. Awww yeah. Only two flavours to choose from at the moment: Strawberry Banana or Peach. I would have fainted right then and there if it had been plain strawberry, but I remained conscious. I picked up a box of the SB since they were pretty dirt cheap, and went on my way.

These things are tasty. Like, TASTEEE. 2 points each too, and since they're a considerable size, that's pretty rad.

Yeah, I know. There's 4 feet of snow on the ground and the temperature will keep it there for a while, but still I go ga-ga for frozen WW friendly treats. Weird.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to the grocery store right now!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, chancey! These things are tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter