down one this week. Not as much as I had hoped to do, but loss is loss, and I'm back in the 280's.
I also managed to get my lazy ass to the Y FOUR times this week. That includes going twice on thursday (aquafit in the am, work out in the pm). I'm pretty effing impressed with that, and I do say so myself.
Today is my 34th birthday. I celebrated by going out to lunch with the Bells (my dad, step mom, sister and her brood). I was smart and made good choices at the restaurant (a quesadilla instead of a killer veggie burger, water instead of pop, no horribly fried food). Then there was ice cream cake back at dad's. Yes, one could cringe at such a thing, but I'll take 10 points worth of that instead of 16 for the carrot cake dad's wife usually makes.
Since the blowout known as Staplegate happened, I haven't really discussed weight loss at all with dad. But, in true and humourous Bell fashion, dad got me a card with an illustrated skinny-type girl and beside it in dad's chicken scratch writing it says "2010 model shown". It's nice to know that he still has faith in what I'm doing, even after all that has happened. Funnily enough, we're currently tied at 15lbs each.
tonight might bring a bit of indian food for dinner, nothing outrageous or horrible for me, I know my limits. We'll see.
Peace out.
LB

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job on making the food work on your birthday. Everyone should get to eat cake on their day!
Also-Congrats on the pound down! A loss is a loss lady :)
Thanks Warfare! (That's how I refer to you in my head, hope you don't mind)
ReplyDeleteI definitely blew whatever points I had left on dinner last night, Indian food. 'Nuff said.
It was all worth it though. It was a nice, low-key birthday and I didn't go absolutely bananas or anything, so it's still all manageable.
That being said, I will still go full-tilt at the gym this week, I want to see more pounds get the kiss-off!