Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big Mouth

I managed to shed 0.6lbs this week. Yeah, super. Thanks for comin' out. Yes, I know a loss is a loss, but honestly, for that amount? Gimme a break. I've belched heavier than 0.6 lbs.

Of course, I was asked at the start of the meeting how my week went. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and say "Meh". Why, oh why, didn't I just lie and say it was good?!? And when she asked who jumps on the scale every day, why the shit did I put up my hand?!?!?!? This personal accountability and honesty thing really needs to get over itself!

Because I was honest and vocal, now I have Weight Watchers penance to serve. Moya started a travelling tracker for our meeting group and guess who is the first tracker? Yup, your old pal Thuseybelle is on the hook for that one. Yeah, that was the other part of my confessional: that I totally fucked the dog on tracking this week. (Hey, mental filter, any time now! Jesus.)

The travelling tracker will go to a different person each week, good luck to those who take a peek at my week, it will be hieroglyphics to them because my handwriting is so atrocious.

Add to my double tracking duties 7 stickers. Yes, for some reason I 'fessed up that I habitually step on the scale each morning (remember weeks ago when I was all "yeah, I'm going to ignore my scale during the week, I'm so awesome"? Right, yeah. Didn't happen.) and now I have a strip of seven stickers, 1 for each day that I stay off my shitty, horribly inaccurate scale. I'm not the only one who got one of those strips today, thankfully. Now I just have to get that shitty scale outta my sight. And stay off the one at the gym. Faaaak, the Y scale is one of the slidey doctor scales that I love. It will taunt me both on the way to and from the pool. Bastard.

So yeah, I got my ass kicked, but really, I have it coming to me. I haven't been tracking as well as I should, I haven't been eating enough points in a day (shame!) and I resumed my fling with Tim Horton's coffee in the morning more than once this week (double double shame!)

Such a frustrating but good meeting. Sometimes I need my chops busted to really get my priorities in order. I didn't fall off the food wagon at all, everything has been done within reason, but I need to get back to documenting it all and backing myself up here.

Fun fact: my first day of public tracking included a 22 point father's day lunch at Montana's. Son of a bitch! Sigh.

But I wrote it down in the travelling tracker.

In pen.

xo
lb

1 comment:

  1. I love "this personal accountability and honesty thing" and don't want you ever to find that "mental filter"!! Good job staying true Thusey! You said yourself you wanted to do this right and honest and without the bullshit. I'm proud of you not taking the easy way out with your WW group and I love the honesty of your blogs. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter