Sunday, August 23, 2009

blah-de-blah blah blah

I forgot to blog yesterday....weird. I would have completely forgotten today had my friend Cora not nudged me with a gentle "ahem....". Thanks, MsC!

Thankfully, I was down 1.6 this week. Honestly, I was expecting a gain, so that was a nice surprise.

Forgive me, oh weight loss gods, for I didn't track this week. I'm not going to sugar coat it, I was lazy this week. Not when it came to the gym (although I missed 2 mornings because of going into work early and an early morning appointment), not when it came to the food I ate, I just wasn't into writing it down.

But still, shame on me. For as much as I tell myself that I'm in it to win it, why have I let myself slack on one of the fundamentals of the program? I need to get my shit together and get back to the accountability side of things. If I continue to not track, then it will be that much easier to fall back into bad habits, bigger portions, and the lard ass ridiculousness that got me here in the first place.

So yes, back to the tracking this week, smarten up, you.

Oh yeah, and at 6:00 a.m. on wednesday morning, I will be taking a kettle bell weight demo class. It may kill me.

My last point of business is that the comments on this blog are now screened before they appear. Nothing personal, I just get freaked out by 100% anonymous posts (in the past, I've requested that you sign your name). So yeah, feel free to comment but if there's no name, it won't be posted. My blog, my rules, dudes.

here's my parting thought:
it's one thing to stand up for yourself, but it's a lot harder to stand up TO yourself.

xo
lb

3 comments:

  1. Oh that last quote is the truth.
    Congrats on the 1.6 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, pray-tell, is a "kettle bell eight demo class"??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kettle bells are these weights, they're like cannonballs with handles. Originally they were used in Russia as market weights (if the interweb isn't lying to me) and now they're all the rage for crazy good conditioning.

    They use them on the british version of Biggest Loser, that's where I first saw them.

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter