So, remember the time I bought a bathing suit at the fat girl store for $80 and was all pissed off about it? Yeah, well, here it is a few months later and the piece of crap is already falling apart! As if. I wore it twice a week for the better part of three months and already the fabric is going to shit, and of course the worst of it is right over the ass crack. It's not like it's getting super stretched or anything either, just completely shoddy.
I picked up a much better looking and feeling suit at Walfart today for fucking $12. Yes. $12 instead of $80. Ugh. I won't feel quite so bad if this one falls apart. Watch it melts or something as soon as it hits chlorinated water. Hahaha the mental picture is pretty funny.
Aaaaanyhow.
It's Saturday morning so that means I got to go stand on a scale. Contrary to other weeks, I felt really good and confident that I would see a loss. Usually, that would be my undoing. Feeling all good and righteous would mean I would have gained 8lbs or something terrible like that. However, I managed to ditch 2.2 lbs this week even with working out every day before work. My body is dealing with it and working with me. So that brings me down a total of 22lbs.
22lbs. That's 3lbs away from my first reward goal. Inka dinka doo! That's right, as soon as I hit the 25lb mark, I'll be hot footin' it over for a consult with my tattoo artist on how to finish off one of my tattoos. I'm pretty glad I have just the right number of unfinished ones for this reward plan as it's amazing motivation for me. I loves me some ink, friends, and I'll be so glad when there's plenty more of it under my skin.
I managed to get my ass to the gym every day of the work week for a second week in a row. I have to say, I'm digging it. I'm finding it a good way to get my day going, and there's never a huge crowd there at 6:30 a.m. Not sure what I'll do on monday, though. It's a holiday here so the Y doesn't open until 8:30. I might venture over, but I might not. We'll see where the morning takes me.
Three pounds. I don't know how long that will take, I would love to say 1 or two weeks, but you just never know. But still, I have my eyes on that first prize.
xo
LB

No comments:
Post a Comment