I was up 2 lbs at weigh-in. That didn't go over too well with me. I've been far too cranky all weekend so I decided the old "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" attitude was the way to go.
I'm pissed, even though my meeting leader assured me that it probably has more to do with my new workout routine than anything else. It still grates on me that the number went up, I need to learn to get over that shit.
This week, the pools are closed and they're re-doing the change rooms at the Y so I'm not doing my usual early morning stuff. Everyone gets to use the family change room which has been divided down the middle for the duration. Duke it out for a locker or the shower? Fuck that. I'm taking the week off and just continuing to hoof it back and forth to work. I have two days off to go see Motorhead anyhow, so my schedule is already screwy.
So, I'm cranky and frustrated. What else is new? Seems like it's going around, especially among people trying to ditch extra pounds. But I'm still in it to win it, and I'm still with the program. That's what matters to me right now.
xo
lb

Crap Thoosey, 25lbs!! I swear the last time I looked you were down 13. Wow. 25lbs! You are awesome! Have a great time at Motherheat or whatever (hehe). You deserve it!
ReplyDelete