Saturday, September 5, 2009

another 20 seconds on the scale.

......0.4 loss.

Sigh.


No gym at all this week because the pool and change rooms were closed. But I stayed on plan, continued to walk to and from work, tracked and was well within my limits when I went to see Motorhead. So this week wasn't all for nothing. It never really is. I'm still doing this, but I admit, it's fucking FRUSTRATING at times.

Gotta focus and improve my methods.

I also gotta say this: AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH #^%*@##@$%#$%^^&*()))^@@#($&@&@!!!!!

That should do it.

xo
lb

3 comments:

  1. will all fear of being too too positive :)

    it's a loss!!

    great that you stomped your feet and are ready to refocus (as opposed to hitting a drive through which was sooo my temptation when Id not lost what Id wanted/expected).

    here's to the start of a new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the pool and stuff are back in working order sooner rather than later. Motorhead! Awesome.

    --S**tdog

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, dear Shitdog, Lemmy and crew were in fine form, so glad that my brother-in-law Paul and I made the trip to Toronto for it. And the Y facilities will be ready for me on Tuesday morning, gotta get back into the groove!

    And yes, mizfit, here's to a new week! Ready to to get back into my normal routine and to make a concerted effort to get that scale to move the way i want it to.

    I'm excited to see what happens!

    xo
    lb

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter