Saturday, September 19, 2009

Down down down

Alright alright alright, now I'm back in this thing.

This week saw another 2.6 pounds kiss my ass goodbye. It might have been more, since this was the first weigh-in in months where I wore jeans instead of my usual yoga capri pant thingers. But dudes, it was 4 degrees when I left the house this morning, and that's just a little to cool for short pants. So I took the chance on the jeans since it's going to be the status quo soon.

After last week's meltdown hissy fit, I got my focus back. That focus paid off, and I'm 1.8lbs away from hitting my 10% body weight lost mark. It may not happen next week, but I'll be good and goddamned if I don't try to clinch it.

I only made it to the gym three mornings this week. Work has been crazytown so it's work vs. overtime. Overtime wins.

But I'm here, I'm focused and I'm working at it. Still in it to win it.

Word up from the trenches, forward march.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter