Saturday, July 25, 2009

pat pat pat

As I expected, there was a gain on the scale this week. Not from going off the rails at all, this was a positive kind of gain.

I did it. I made it to the gym every goddamn day this week before work. I left my house at 6 a.m. every single day to get to the Y and workout/aquafit before heading to the shop.

Sure, people have done this for ages, but those people aren't me. Those five days proved to me that I am changing my brain and willing to do what it takes to get what I want. Only on Friday did I have any sort of "do I REALLY want to get out of bed right now?" moment, but I ignored it and hauled ass downtown.

So, due to this new activity, my body decided it wanted to rebel a little and I showed a 2lb gain. But, I talked to my leader about it and feel alright. It will level off, and it would also help if I ate more protein. I know those 2lbs won't be there long (if I can help it) and I know they're the result of me doing something positive.

But still, they put me back under the 20lb by .2 lbs. That still pisses me off a bit.

The weekend is a rest time for me, I really don't want to overdo this shit. I may be going at it like ninety, but I am trying to remain reasonable.

This week I'm going to try it again and see what happens. I may be able to do it, I may not. I refuse to pressure myself to the point of guilt, but I do know I have to keep at it if I want to see any kind of result.

Wow, what a fucking boring post.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter