Well, well, well. Perhaps I was understating just a little when I said that my first inky goal may have been within striking distance this week.
I lost 5.4lbs this week. No joke, I actually gasped while standing on the scale at weigh-in this morning. That puts me at a total of 27.4 gone forever.
Can you believe that shit? FIVE POINT FOUR POUNDS.
I have officially earned the completion of one of my unfinished tattoos. Every 25lbs means fresh ink, and as soon as I can, I will hear the buzz of impending inkdom once again. WEEEEEE!
I wish I could tell you exactly how I did it, besides going to the gym and staying on plan. BORING. But I did work fucking hard at the gym, and despite an unexpected dinner out with my dad, I ditched some lard.
So, I got my first little piece of hardware today, my 25lb medallion. I dig it. There's no rhinestones or anything on it. It's just a little metal disc. But getting that little metal disc today made me feel amazing. After such an emotionally supershitty week, that little piece of metal reminded me how exciting this process is and how my hard work is the only way I'm going to get through it.
I'm also within reach of my 10% lost body weight mark (another 2.6 and I'm there). Since I had such a massive loss this week, I doubt I'll get there for another couple of weeks, but still, that's a pretty big deal and I'm willing to keep going.
Oh yeah, I'm in the 270's now. I honestly could not tell you the last time I was here. Holy shit.
xo
lb
(my initials still make me laugh, especially on a freaking weight loss blawg.)

That's awesome! Way to go, can't wait to see the new tattoo :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Tricia! Hopefully bags of money start falling from the sky soon so I can fund my little jaunt to the tattoo shop, but once I finish it up, I'll post pics!
ReplyDelete