Sunday, February 7, 2010

keep swimming.

Another 0.8 gone this week, which actually felt like a fucking miracle. All day friday I walked around feeling like I was made of lead. The feeling hadn't really changed yesterday morning leading up to the scale so I was sure the game of lose/gain/lose/gain was going to continue for another week.

But lo and behold, the scale went down a little bit putting me closer to being outta the 270's. I have so much water on me right now, I really am a fucking marvel of science. I say that every month but fucksakes, I'm just waiting to hear slooshing as I walk.

I don't have too much to say today (GASP.), I'm totally in the knitting zone. I'm busting down the stash and cranking out socks for feet in need.

Still attempting the skating thing, it's getting to be less of a shit show but oh man it ain't pretty. Love the skates, gravity and balance don't love me so much.

back to the needles, and a big ol' cup of coffee. The bright winter sun is shining through the front window and I'm gonna make like a cat and just spread out and bask for the rest of the day.

peace oot
LB

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on some posts, and spent all of BAF trying to think of what show that could be. How about BOTNS? (Battle of the Network Stars!)
    Keep on keepin' on, my friend! Nice wheels, and yes, I do appreciate you breaking out the weedwhacker to shave pre-photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter