Saturday, March 6, 2010

It looks nice, for now.

Yes, looking at my ticker it says that I've hit the 40lb mark. In fact, my official stat is that i've lost 40.2lbs.

I know, there should be confetti, bells, whistles and an oom-pah band playing roll out the barrels. But, it's not an honest milestone.

I didn't lose 5.4lbs this week because I followed plan and worked out like a motherfucker. I didn't channel some supreme motivation or weight loss god to get me through. Those pounds came off as a result of a brutal flu I've been battling since wednesday. I've sweated and shivered those pounds away, not to mention some other methods of expulsion that needn't be detailed.

Still, it's nice to see for now. That .2 at the end of it means that I have less than 100lbs to go from here on in. I know that as I get better, my weight will go back to where it should be, and it might be a while before I hit the 40lb mark again, but since I feel shitty, the victory (however illegitimate) stays for today.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter