oh blog. Poor, neglected blog. I am here, and I swear I'll be here more often soon enough. I think we need to expand our current relationship. I come here (almost) every week to blab about the flab. Chat about the fat. Bitch about the lard (hey, you think of a witty rhyme for "lard"). But there's more to me than that, and in turn, there should be more to you.
And really, i'm going to be housebound for three months, just try to stop me from blabbing about ankle fusion, knitting and cabin fever. there's a good chance I'll be living the Rear Window dream of spying on my neighbours in my invalid state. Fuck knows I won't be talking about weigh-ins each week since I have to put that on hold for a while due to healing and such.
I still be going on and on and on about weight loss and all that shit, but I'm bringing more to the table.
well, I'll get someone else to carry it to the table, do you know how hard it is to carry stuff around when you're all crutchy? that's right.
Yeah, blog. This summer will be all about us. Three more weeks until we can really get to kicking out the jams, homey.
(shit, I hope I'm not reading this in september thinking "oh yeah, that....")
Fat report: up 1.6 this week. Mother Nature is a mean girl. I swear.
Ankle report: shitty. The cane reappeared this week. Fuck that.
Knitting: yes. always.
Other: Whoever is dressing Tyra this season should be shot. I hate this 80's shit. Also, Gossip Girl is really going down the shitter. they should have stayed in high school forever. I am FAR too old to be watching that show. Oh well.
Oh god blog, it can only get better from here. I just talked about Gossip Girl.
xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment