Saturday, April 3, 2010

the old college try

hmmmm. blog. blog blog blog.

I don't really have anything to say, but I don't want to let a week go by without posting something.

What.

Should.

I.

Write?

Ummmmmmmmm I could start out by telling them I was down 0.2 this week. Yes! that's a good start.

This week I was down 0.2. Nothing drastic, but down just the same.

Wow. That didn't take very long. Just one line. That's not much of a blog post.

Maybe if I just start typing the titles of CD on the shelf that's at eye level. Would they notice? I dunno. Road to Ruin by the Ramones. Pledge of Defiance by Total Chaos. Electric Aunt Jemima by Frank Zappa. Ill Communication by Beastie Boys. Wrong by Nomeansno. Everything Sucks by Descendents.

Okay, I'm pretty sure they'd notice that. Shit.

Party Time for Assholes by the Vindictives.

Yeah, they'd definitely notice that. Better not.

I wonder how long I would have to type before it was totally clear that I have nothing to say today.

Probably down to right about here.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter