You know that feeling when you know what's coming, you brace yourself but you still totally flinch and groan when it hits? That explains this morning's jaunt to fat camp.
I knew I was up because I had stopped taking my usual vitamins etc. in preparation for my surgery (as originally instructed). Of course, being the brain surgeon I am, I timed it wrong and really don't have to go off them until next week. But, my body wasted no time in reacting to this change and, despite staying on plan and tracking like a motherfucker, I was treated to a whopping 3.2 gain. Oh hooray. Whatevs. Shit will change.
In other news:
I chopped off my hair. I don't have a pic of it yet because not only have I misplaced my battery charger, the camera might be dead. It's super cute (my hair, not my camera) and I dig it. Much better than the ratty grown out shit I was dealing with. Plus, it's a little more obvious that I've lost weight in my face with this 'do.
Still knitting socks, and hopefully finishing a sweater this weekend (I say that every weekend). I want an apartment full of socks by the time my recovery time is done. Then I will ship them all away to deserving feet up north. It's my recovery mission.
I totally had cast envy today at my meeting. D showed up wearing a neat-o black cast boot. Infinitely cooler than my boring grey one. So jealous!!!!!! I need to plaster mine with stickers or something, make it more mine. I already have a Rollergirl sticker on it, it improves it on many levels.
Oh yeah, my surgery got pushed back to the 10th thanks to OR closures. PISS. ON. THAT. Oh well, it's only an extra 6 days, but my brain was ready for the 4th. Bleah
xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment