Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back In Action

Today was the day I went back to my Saturday routine of getting up early and heading off to fat camp. It's been a long three months and I felt strong and mobile enough to go back.

This morning's journey also served as a test run of mobility-challenged me taking the bus, which made me nervous, but I was fine. So, dad can go back to doing whatever it is he does in the mornings as I can get to work on my own.

So, let's talk numbers, shall we? 3.8 seems like a good number to talk about, and it's appropriate since that's how much I'm DOWN. Yeah, that's right, 3.8 gone whilst sitting on my ass for three months. That puts me at an even 36 lost, and it's fuel for the fire. I'm hellbent on getting the rest of this lard off me, this was definitely a good way of hitting the reset button.

Now, I'm exhausted. Dad met me after the meeting and we did my grocery shopping. I did a lot of walking on those damn crutches and I suspect I won't be able to move my arms tomorrow. Fine by me. I just need enough motion to knit, and I'll be fine.

Time to go kick back and relax. Peace oot!

xo
LB

3 comments:

  1. that's what I'm hoping! I had a good week food-wise, now I'm off to go stand on a scale this morning to see where I'm at.

    And believe me, I was as surprised as anyone that I had lost that much while in orthopedic hibernation. I don't begin to understand how the human body works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jules, just gotta keep going and try to keep the momentum rolling!

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter