You know, I really could have timed my illustrious return to fat camp a little better than I did. Sure, I was all gung ho and ready to go, but I really could have taken two seconds to look at the calendar and realize that my first weigh-in would coincide with the good ol' Mother Nature Piggy Back. But of course, I didn't.
Oh....bra-vo. *clap........clap.......clap*
Despite my folly, I stayed on program and tracked religiously all week long, even though I knew it was going to be a fucking shit show on the scales. That didn't matter. I am still in it to win it and let me tell you that this week, I won it on diligence alone.
Not to mention that I still managed to ditch 2lbs as well.
Let's see what can be done this week. I've got a pen, some paper and a plan, and that's good enough for me.
XO
LB

No comments:
Post a Comment