Saturday, October 3, 2009

As Promised


At my house, this is what it looks like when you claim your reward for losing 25lbs. The flourishey stuff is the new stuff.

I lurve it.

It also appears that I have a glowing elbow. That may or may not be true.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE NEW STUFF!! The THIRTY is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome work. I ran across your blog while looking at others and I find your fight inspirational. Even though you sometimes get discouraged...you're encouraging others! You should know that! Keep up the awesome work!!
    Great tats by the way any others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice tat. lol tattoos are always my big rewards. (though usually i end up getting the tat before i make the goal...oops lol) i'm working on a really gorgeous pin-up girl for my back for my 50% goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get to the 50lb mark so I can finish off another one. To date, I have 11 tattoos, most of them being somewhat large-scale. The photo in the upper right hand corner of the smoking priest ("Mr. Wrong" from Nomeansno's Wrong album) is on the other arm.

    Anonymous, I'm glad you're finding my process inspirational and that my ups and downs are encouraging others!

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter