This is going to be a quicky post because, well, I can't really comfortably type and I need to eat something.
Just stopping in to say that I finally got my first reward scheme tattoo tonight. Oh yes. It's big and neat-o so much more than what was in my head. My tattoo guy, Anthony V., is the best. A great artist and a great human being. He's been my tattoodler for years and years, and did an amazing job turning my idea into something fanfuckingtastic.
This week, I think I'm really back on track. I realized that I hadn't been eating enough and switching up my menu really has made a difference in how I'm feeling. Hopefully the scale will follow suit.
Photos of the new inkage soon. I just got home half an hour ago (it was a 2 hour sitting after work) so I'm still all bandaged up and hurty.
BEST. REWARD SCHEME. EVER.
xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment