Saturday, October 17, 2009

Electric Sex Glowing in the Window


For those of you not in the know, the title of this entry comes from a Christmas Story when the dad wins "a major award". Why did I call it that?

Because Erin over at the xxl-files was awesome enough to give me my first blogular award!

Apparently I'm s'pose-da tell you 6 little-known facts about me and then bestow the honour on other bloggers. BUT since most of the blogs I know and love have already have this award, so I'm keepin' it for myself. Total. Rebel.

Alright, what's to know....what's to know...
1) I fucking HATE musicals. With a passion. The only one I will watch is the Sound of Music. Even then it has to be the movie and not live theatre. Hate hate hate hate hate musicals. Hate 'em.

2) I've never seen Casablanca. Nor do I want to. I did, however, see Back to the Beach and Who's that Girl in the theatre in successive days.

3) I watch Gossip Girl every week. Even though it sucks balls this season. And I'm 34 years old. Whatever. No one can judge me as long as there are still people who watch America's Got Talent. Judge them first, they deserve to be punished for it.

4) I wear size 11 shoes. I have huge girl feet.

5) I don't think the Ramones were the greatest punk band to walk the earth. Yes, I said it.

6) I have never set foot in an airport. Sad, but true.

So there you have it. 6 things about me, totally fascinating I'm sure.

I lost 3 lbs this week. That's with Thanksgiving and a dinner out. That puts my total to -32.2, I'm almost to the 260's. Almost.

Keep going.

xo
lb

2 comments:

  1. We need a judge's ruling--does the Blues Brothers count as a musical?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it does NOT! Oooh how it does not....

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter