Saturday, January 23, 2010

I shaved my legs for this blog.

I must love you guys. Why? Because of one lousy photo I would be posting, I got off my lazy Canadian ass and shaved my legs. I could have easily let it go, and chances are you wouldn't have even noticed. But no, I whipped out the razor out of respect, friends.

In the past couple of blogs, I have alluded to some sort of pants-shittingly exciting/terrifying thing I'm going to be doing. It involves these:


Meet my new roller skates. They are bitchin'. They will assist me in my quest to become a ref for our local roller derby league. I've wanted to do this for the past couple of years but the fear has held me back. Well, no more. I finally bit the bullet and took steps to make it happen. Can you believe that shit? I sure can't.

The timing of all this is pretty funny, since today's topic in the meeting was activity and what prevents us from participating in exercise etc. I am finally taking some firm steps toward achieving some goals. I'm gonna be a ref. On wheels. Holy shit, you have no idea how excited I am.

That being said, I'm in a fucking terrible mood at the moment. I'm so goddamn frustrated with a number of things, one of them is weight loss, or the lack thereof. I was up 2lbs at camp this morning. What a fucking piss off. I know of a couple of factors that contributed to it, but I'm still mighty cheesed off. Sometimes (like right now) I feel like this weight will be on me forever. I know it's not true, but it sure as shit feels like it.

bitch bitch bitch. whine whine whine. You know how it goes.

So, once again, I'm hitting the reset button and moving forward. That's all I can do right now. Start over and keep going. I'm hoping my frustration serves as fuel.

And I'm hoping my fucking shift key starts working again, this entry took twice as long to write because I kept having upper case appearing as lower case issues. SIGH. My life is so difficult. ahahah.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter