Okay, it really wasn't that bad this morning at weigh-in. Yeah, I was up 2.6, but in the grand scheme of things it's not terrible. I mean, I knew EXACTLY what I was doing over the holidays and I knew it would cost me. I'm okay with it, I know the work I have to do to get back to where I was, so it's cool runnins. Rock steady, baby.
I'm getting psyched to get to the gym this week. Not going last week due to the fact that I was a lazy asshole was a mistake. Over and done.
I've embarked on a new and very exciting adventure, that is actually pants-shittingly scary/awesome. I'm not going to divulge the details yet, but man alive, am I excited and shocked that I actually put the wheels in motion. AND it will help with the boomin' curves acquisition. RIGHT ON. Fuck Yeah!!!
Two thousand ten, eh? Here's to seeing the 50lb mark at some point this year. It will take time, I know, but it will happen. If I happen to get beyond that, even better.
hold tight, here we go.
xo
LB
PS: Anyone out there use that SparkPeople site? Lemme know what that shit's all about.

No comments:
Post a Comment