Another 1.2 gone this week. YESSSSSSS!
I was hoping I would see a loss this week, but due to the fact that I didn't track and my eating schedule was skew-ha, I really wasn't sure how it would go. Oh yeah, and I also had a whopping 3.2 loss last week, so I was pretty sure my body was going to be all like "what the hell, yo? I had better hold on to all of this water so I can keep you alive. Glug glug glug..."
Now that I'm walking a lot better and feeling a lot better, I am getting more and more focused on the task at hand. This renewed drive was bolstered by the photos of myself that were taken last weekend. I felt great at the time but when I saw what the camera had to say about it....GODDAMN. I have a lot of work left to do.
But I'm gonna do it. I am doing it. Well, not "doing it", you know what I mean.
It's time to dig back into the trenches and finally achieve what I want to achieve. My ankle is fused and things are getting better every day. Changing my life, dudes.
xo
lb

Congrats on the new low :) I have to admit i hate see my picture. My mind is not happy about what is reality.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be one of those people who can say "oh well, a photo is a photo, whatever". But I can't. I realize that I'm my harshest critic, but reality is reality and the photographic evidence REALLY brings it all home.
ReplyDeleteBut, I always take comfort in the fact that I'm doing something to make a positive change. Now I just need the patience to get through it all :)