Sunday, October 3, 2010

Breakfast of the Future

Let me start by saying that I'm very interested in seeing how this post will turn out. A cold is hitting me like a freight train this morning, and I just accidentally dumped a bit of oat bran in my coffee cup instead of my bowl....and I made/drank the coffee anyway. Excellent start, yes?

Things are fine here, cruditude aside (this is going to be one of those colds that will knock me on my ass, I think.) Work has been UN. REAL. But still, I'm managing to get snacks and lunch in on a fairly good schedule.

The last three weeks saw loss, but thanks to a visit from everyone's least-favourite and reluctantly welcomed Aunt, I saw a gain this week. Only 0.8, though, so I'm not upset about it. Water is a mystery to me, I wish I knew how to control what can't be controlled.

This is also the third or fourth week that I haven't tracked a goddamn thing. I don't like that I'm not tracking, I just haven't done it. Laziness is all it really is. That and I've been eating basically the same thing every day. But still, I'm setting a horrible example for myself.

Ugh, I just took the last swig of coffee and met the oat bran that was laying in wait. Blech.

I think I need to go lay down now. Oh cold/flu, please just blow over, pleeeeeeease.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter