Today was a good day, I went to weigh in and got the great news that I had finally hit the 40lb mark square on the nose with this week's 1.6 loss. In itself, a 40lb weight loss is fucking major business, but it's also incredibly good news because that finally puts me at under 100lbs to lose.
It feels amazing. Not gonna lie.
Today was also a good day because I finally purchased these:
Yup, the frankenankle finally got the footwear it badly needs, super awesome rocker soled Shape Ups. They feel so amazing, and they hid the fusion limp that I now have really really well. Here's hoping they can work some magic my heinie as well.So what's poppin', ya'll? What's everybody sayin'? I am going to try and get back here more often, I miss my bloggy times, I just wish I had more exciting news to share on a regular basis. Blogging about work and being sick didn't seem too exciting this week. Good thing today totally kicked some ass!
Happy thanksgiving, everyone! Keep it real, keep it (somewhat) sensible!
xo
lb

Absolutely awesome!! You should have a 40's party :)
ReplyDeleteahahah maybe I should! Hmmmm, how about a "halfway there" party when I hit 70lbs?
ReplyDelete