Friday, October 29, 2010

Delinquent

I know. It seems I'm not so good at the blogging these days. Seems like a lot of people are saying that. Not that that excuses my laziness, but it's weird how you can see certain waves pass through the blogs you read on a regular basis.

Things are good here. Nothing earth shattering or disastrous, which is always a plus. But at the same time, nothing super fantastic or crazy awesome. I'm okay with that, because I'd have a constant "okay" than oscillating wildly from one extreme to the other.

The last 2 weeks showed tiny little gains of 0.6 and 0.8. A drag, yes, but I would have felt a lot worse if those had whole numbers in front of them.

Still not tracking, but feeling okay about it. I'm very conscious about what I'm eating and when, nothing has pushed me over any edges or made me jump the track. Sooner or later I'll be in the 250's and that will be major cause for celebration. I'll make no estimate or time frame guess, because I'm always so awful at those.

My walking is getting a lot better, and after I finally conquer the strep throat I've had since last weekend, I'll feel like a million bucks.

Hopefully I'll remember to post tomorrow after I get home from my meetin'.

Peace oot, I've missed you guys!

XO
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter