Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's prime time, baby.

Hey, two days in a row! YESSSS!

Meeting was alright this morning, the best part being down 1.4 on the scale. That eliminates the little bit that I had gained in the past 2 weeks. Soooo, back to 40lbs right on the nose. Sweet deals.

The topic of the meeting was boring (for me), because Hallowe'en ain't no thang for me. All about the struggles of having candy around blah blah blah. I don't give anything out at halloween, I never have. I can just afford to feed myself, I'm not going to shell out any money for a bunch of kids I don't fucking know, I don't care how cute they are. Does that make me an asshole? Sure, but that's no different from the rest of the year.

And at work, there's just 2 of us in the office and neither of us have any interest in sweets like that, so also problem solved. Even if someone did bring in candy of some sort, dudes, I go to the bulk store next door 3 times a week and I don't touch any of the candy there. If you can do that in the bulk barrel, you can do that anywhere.

While I recognize the fact that people do, in fact, struggle with situations like this, it's just not an issue for me. I can buy chocolate/caramel any goddamn day of the year, no need for halloween hysteria.

The only thing I love about Halloween is that my very bestest friend Part Mom - Part Nerd was born on that very day. Happy birthday tomorrow, JK!!!!

Peace oot!
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter