Saturday, March 28, 2009

Might as well be on Mars

This will be a quick entry because I'm in such a BAD mood, I don't feel like spreading the rage.

I was up 1.8 this week. Yeah, great. I towed the line all week, walking a lot. But I made some poor/lazy choices for breakfast all week and I also had a heavier lunch than usual yesterday and honestly, I might as well have been eating fucking lead all week, because that's how I felt and the scale showed it today.

So yeah, this combined with a bunch of other shit has catapulted me into the stratosphere of pissypants moods and I am no treat to be around right now. Good thing I actually have to be on my own for the rest of the weekend to finish a sweater order.

Hopefully a more positive, less bitch-face post will happen later on this week. I'm not making any promises though.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter