Saturday, October 3, 2009

The dirty thirty

Dirty, dirty, dirty, straight outta the trenches.

I managed to unload 3lbs this week, and that allowed me to hit the 30lb mark right on the fucking NOSE!

To say that I'm happy about it would be quite the understatement. I switched mental gears this week and made some changes and it totally paid off.

I wasn't eating enough. My lunches were small and lacking, and my snacks were starting to suck. This week I went back to my turkey sandwiches for lunch, apples for snacks along with some almonds and cranberries. Good dinners with good food.

Thirty pounds. THIRTY. That means I've lost 10% of myself without losing any limbs or appendages.

I shall celebrate by going to watch the Thames Fatales kick some roller derby ass here in London! The Fatales are a force to be reckoned with this year and the captain of the team said it's going to be one wild and hard fought bout. Hooray for Saturday night!

xo
lb

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thirty feels good, and so does 10%!! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I will!

    It certainly does feel good, that is for sure! Between today's milestone and my reward earlier this week, I'm really feeling the motivation to keep going full-tilt boogie.

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter