I started tracking again today. Over the past 6 weeks, I haven't been writing anything down, mostly because I knew that I was well within my daily allowance. Nothing crazy, nothing out of the ordinary.
But still, I was feeling removed and unfocused on the ultimate task at hand. I've already talked about missing my weekly meetings and weigh-ins, but after giving it a fair bit of honest thought this afternoon, I realized I was missing the whole deal.
So, I called pops and asked him to take me to my usual meeting on Saturday (I got permission to sit in on the meeting) and I started writing down what is happening food-wise.
It feels good that i'm back to taking action. Yes, I was towing the line, but half assedly. I may not be able to weigh in or go to the gym, but at least I'm doing something. It counts.
xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment