Last night I busted out of the confines and sat on the porch. Hot as blazes, but I still managed to get a sock done in a couple of hours. My pal and tattoo artist Anthony stopped by to pick up my concept sketch for the new piece we're starting in August, thanks to the gift certificate my awesome and amazing graphic design pals gave me for my birthday in May. Lots of colour, lots of fun, I can't wait to get it started.
Food wise it's just been more of the same, except that I ate some kick ass points destroying pizza last night. Nothing to hide, here. And let me tell you, it was goddamn DELICIOUS. Back to the norm again today, though. A big pan of roasted veggies for supper tonight, despite the heat. Brussel sprouts, carrots, onion, sweet potato. YUM.
Back to the needles to finish sock pair #30. I honestly do not know what I would have done without the project I'm working on while I recover. I'm having problems with depression at the moment because of being house bound and mobility limited. I shudder to think about how I'd be feeling if I didn't have a productive task to fill my days, because this feels shitty enough.
Pass me that yarn, it's time to get back down to business.

xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment