Saturday, July 3, 2010

The second thought, the back to the first.

It occurred to me last night, what if going to my meeting today makes the next 5+ weeks even more difficult mentally? Should I have just gone for the burn and stayed away until I could go back every week?

The question sounds silly, yes, but I do wonder if I'm screwing my brain here. Saturdays without my normal and needed ritual have totally sucked, will I make it worse by going today when I know I can't go back until at least a month from now?

It doesn't matter, because I'm still going. I need to see the people, I need to hear them talk. I just need some of the good normalcy back. I need to get out of here for a little while.

I did manage to get on the scale the other night, but I doubt the number it showed me was accurate since it was me standing on one foot, but if it's true, I'm at the 39lb mark right now. That shows a 6 lb loss while I've been home. I'll keep that in my brain for now, until they can tell me something more accurate.

Off I go, to where I need to be today. I need it more than ever.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter